POWERFUL HEAVY DUTY MAGNETIC DRILLING MACHINE
The D500XT drilling machine is suitable for many heavy-duty hole making and tapping applications.
Powerful 2300 W, variable-speed motor enables cutting capacity up to 5″ (130 mm) and drilling capacity
up to 1-5/8″ (42 mm). Forward and reverse functions allow tapping of pre-drilled holes up to 1-58″ (M42) by using the quick change tapping system by Steelmax.
4-speed gear and continuous speed adjustment help to set the optimal speed depending on diameter, material grade and
tool in use. The intelligent speed control system maintains the constant speed regardless of the changing load and increases tool life.
The innovative 360-degree visual monitoring system facilitates machine operation and increases work safety.
• 360- degree visual monitoring system indicates current condition of the drill and gives safety
and diagnostic information, e.g. worn brushes
• Very powerful 2300 W motor
• Overload & Overheat protection
• 4-Speed gear with continuous speed adjustment
• Intelligent speed control system maintains stable speed regardless of load changes
• Tapping of through and blind holes with intelligent load control
• Drilling with both TCT & HSS cutters and twist
drill bits from small up to large diameters
• Full electronic motor control
• Electronic clutch (faster than mechanical)
• Rigid design extends tool life
• Tilt sensor (gyroscopic) stops motor in case of machine break away
• Innovative smart magnet with reduced weight
• Intuitive control panel at top of the drill
• Large coolant reservoir