The D200XT drilling machine is suitable for hole cutting and tapping applications.
Powerful 1600 W variable speed motor enables annular cutting capacity up to 2” (50mm) and drilling capacity up to 7/8”(23mm).
Forward & reverse functions allow tapping up to 3/4″ with Steelmax’s new tapping chuck and collet system. Two
speed gearbox with continuous speed adjustment allows setting the optimal speed depending on diameter, steel grade or tool quality.
The intelligent speed control system maintains constant motor speed regardless of changing loads.
Innovative 360-degree LED indicator facilitates proper machine operation and increases work safety.
• 1600 W powerful motor with heavy-duty 2-speed gearbox
• Intelligent speed control system maintains stable speed regardless of load changes
• Tapping of through and blind holes
• Suitable for use with TCT or HSS cutters
• Electronic clutch and speed control
• Overload & Overheat protection
• Rigid design extends tool life
• Tilt sensor stops motor in case of machine break away
• 360- degree visual monitoring system indicates current condition of the drill and gives safety
and diagnostic information e.g. worn brushes
• Innovative smart magnet with reduced weight
• Intuitive control panel at top of the drill
• Large coolant reservoir
Please contact us for tapping accessories available with this drill.