For heavy duty cutting applications, Steelmax Cermet Tipped saw blades offer superior wear and heat resistance for long cutting life. These blades feature a super-thin kerf for fast, efficient cutting and laser-cut stabilizer slots reducing dissonant noise and vibration for maximum stability and precise cuts. Our proprietary blade geometry, incorporating wide and shallow tooth pockets combined with our advanced Triple Chip Grind provide speed and durability for clean, burr-free cuts in even the hardest alloys.
- Cermet Tips for high impact and wear resistance
- Laser-cut body and stabilizer slots for smooth operation
- Triple Chip Grind for rapid cutting
- Stainless Steel versions feature a two-step blade body and a Flourine coating for added lubricity for reduced friction
- Proprietary blade geometry (wide & shallow tooth pockets) improves blade stability and durability
- Steelmax Blades fit other manufacturers saws: See below for cross brand compatibility
ALL 14” Saw blades:
Steelmax S14, Evolution EVOSAW380 | RAGE2, DeWalt DW872, Fein Slugger MCCS14, Milwaukee 6190-20, MK Morse CSM14MB, Ridgid 614.
ALL 7-1/4” Saw blades:
Steelmax S7xp, Evolution EVOSAW180HD | RAGE-B | EVOSAW185HD | S185CCS | RAGE4 Saws , Fein Slugger MCSL07Standard Circular Saws*.
ALL 9” Saw blades:
Steelmax S9xp, Evolution EVOSAW230, MK Morse CSM9MB, Fein Slugger MCSL09 / MCSL09-2