For heavy duty cutting applications, Steelmax Cermet Tipped saw blades offer superior wear and heat resistance for long cutting life. These blades feature a super-thin kerf for fast, efficient cutting and laser-cut stabilizer slots reducing dissonant noise and vibration for maximum stability and precise cuts. Our proprietary blade geometry, incorporating wide and shallow tooth pockets combined with our advanced Triple Chip Grind provide speed and durability for clean, burr-free cuts in even the hardest alloys.
- Cermet Tips for high impact and wear resistance
- Laser-cut body and stabilizer slots for smooth operation
- Triple Chip Grind for rapid cutting
- Stainless Steel versions feature a two-step blade body and a Flourine coating for added lubricity for reduced friction
- Proprietary blade geometry (wide & shallow tooth pockets) improves blade stability and durability