The BM20 Plus is a low-cost, heavy duty, portable hand operated beveling machine designed to mill accurate high quality bevels for weld preparation on plate and pipe. Utilizing a rotary milling head with ten indexable carbide inserts, the BM20 Plus will create precise bevel angles that improve fit-up time, eliminate weld defects and reduce welding consumable use.
Unlike thermal cutting for weld preparation, the BM20 Plus produces no heat affected zone or distortion of the work piece. This simple to operate machine can be carried anywhere and eliminates costly material handling associated with moving plates around the shop to stationary burning and milling machines.
Automatic thermal overload protection circuitry protects the motor from premature failure, providing a reliable tool that can withstand the toughest jobs.
- Portable, heavy-duty machine
- Equipped with guide rolls for easy operation
- Automatic motor overload protection
- Fitted with two milling heads for smooth and efficient operation
- Continuous bevel angle adjustment between 15°- 60°