The D1 AIR ATEX is an extremely small portable pneumatic drilling machine for cutting holes up to 1-3/8″ (36 mm) diameter in hazardous environments and where access to the hole location is restricted. The D1 AIR ATEX conforms to the ATEX II 2 G/D c IIC T6/T4 standard for equipment used in hazardous environments.
A combination of pneumatic drive and permanent magnetic base eliminate the need of an electric power supply, thus making this machine an ideal solution in many hazardous environments such as offshore oil platforms, mining applications, shipbuilding and petrochemical industries. The D1 AIR ATEX is one of the lowest height magnetic drills currently available on the world market.
- 1-3/8″ (35 mm) diameter x 1″ (25 mm) depth of cut with annular cutters
- 5/8″ (16 mm) diameter with solid twist drill bits
- For use in hazardous environments – fully ATEX compliant
- Low profile for use in height-restricted spaces
- Pneumatic drive and permanent magnetic base