The Welding Shop of the 21st Century has at its disposal many new innovative technologies to improve productivity. Advancements in process control, automation, filler metals and shielding gases have come at a rapid pace. Implementation of these advancements can lead to significant costs savings, improvement in quality and reduction in rework for many shops. It is however very important to remember that even with these advancements, basic welding fundamentals are still key to having a successful operation.
Steelmax offers a complete line of plate and pipe beveling solutions to meet even the most demanding steel fabrication requirements. From manual, hand-held machines to large automatic machines, Steelmax has you covered!
- Simple set-up and operation
- Complete weld preparation in a single pass (at 45°, maximum 15 mm bevel width)
- Bevel any pipe with a diameter between 10" and 32" OD with the base machine
- Optional attachment enables beveling pipe of any diameter over 32" as well
- Bevel, face and counter-bore simultaneously
- Standard and custom made tool bits available
- Available in electric and pneumatic versions
- J-Bevel tool bits available for high welding efficiency on thicker walled pipe