The ShapeRunner© is a portable CNC cutting system suitable for either plasma or oxy–fuel cutting processes. It comes standard with pierce height control, automatic torch height control and a shape library with 24 pre-programmed designs. When more complex shapes are required, the Shape Runner uses the included FastCAM software to convert standard CAD files (DWG and DXF) and transfer them to the controller via an integrated USB port.
The ShapeRunner© is a terrific solution for fabrication shops looking at their first CNC table; maintenance and prototype departments currently cutting parts by hand as well as large cutting departments needing to supplement overloaded production machines. The ShapeRunner© delivers high quality cuts at a lower cost than almost any other option.
- Fully portable system minimizes material handling
- Simple interface allows easy input of cutting path
- Accurate, efficient and repeatable performance
- Easily connects to most popular plasma power sources
- Two standard sizes in stock:
- 6 1/2′ x 4 1/2′ (2 m x 1.5 m)
- 9 1/2′ x 4 1/2′ (3 m x 1.5 m)
- Custom sizes available by special order