The APB 32 Automatic Pipe Beveling System from Steelmax will produce accurate weld preparation in minutes. As with all Steelmax pipe beveling solutions, the APB 32 will create highly repeatable and consistent fit-up, dramatically reducing cycle times and improving work flow.
The APB 32 mounts to the outside edge of pipe or tubing with a minimum outside diameter of 10? (250 mm). In its standard configuration, the APB-32 can bevel pipe up to 32″ in diameter. With an optional attachment, the APB-32 can bevel pipe of any diameter over 32″, making this an incredibly versatile solution. By attaching to the pipe’s circumference, the APB 32 automatically compensates for out-of-round pipe and tubing and produces a consistent land dimension and bevel angle around the pipe.
- Simple set-up and operation
- Complete weld preparation in a single pass (at 45°, maximum 15 mm bevel width)
- Bevel any pipe with a diameter between 10″ and 32″ OD with the base machine
- Optional attachment enables beveling pipe of any diameter over 32″ as well
- Suitable for pipe thickness from 1/8″ (3 mm) up to 3/4″ (20 mm)